Friday, August 5, 2011

I like it!

Norpro Egg Rite Egg Timer 

I really like the idea of this; very clever.  If I didn't have Ben to cook my eggs perfectly for me every morning I would get one of these for myself.  I never have any idea when the eggs are done.

 From the Amazon.com Review:
Placed in a pan with eggs, its internal sensor reacts to heat just as the eggs do. It's like being able to peer inside a cooking egg to see what's happening. The timer's red face is calibrated to indicate soft, medium, and hard--and stages in between. As the timer heats up, in precise synchronization with the eggs, its face darkens from the outer edge inward, displaying the eggs' current status on the calibrated gauge. Because the timer heats in step with the eggs, it automatically adjusts for the amount of water and number of eggs in the pan--even the altitude at which the eggs are being cooked.

 photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment