Friday, August 17, 2012

Last Night

Last night we finally made it to the theater to see the new Batman movie.  We had been trying to go every weekend for a long time but would end up too busy.  Thursday night worked out perfectly as it is the cheap night at Cobble Hill Cinema.  As for the movie, it was okay, I was hoping for better.  Could have used better plot and character development.


Before the movie we went to Local 61 for some beers and dinner.  I got there early and sat and read while waiting for Ben.  The space was really nice and open and I enjoyed my grilled cheese and gazpacho.



Ben also made corn bread and brewed beer yesterday.  The cornbread was delicious and I am looking forward to the beer.  I think I have been nominated to be assistant bottler.  
Excellent after movie snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment