Monday, January 20, 2014

Mr. Norrell



Our cat, Mr. Norrell passed away last week.  He had a bad heart but it was still very sudden and we were not expecting it.  We are feeling very very sad.  I keep thinking that I see him out of the corner of my eye.  It feels lonely without him.  He used to sit with me when I came home from work.  I keep thinking about petting his soft white underbelly fur and how he would curl up in my lap.  He liked to sit on top of us and rub his face in Ben's beard.  He was our best non-human friend.  We miss him a lot.

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. Pets become a part ofc your family. I still grieve for my beagle acne it has been three years since he passed. He was healthy our so we thought and.then one day he was just gone. That piece of your heart will always belong to him so it is a little hole that cannot bee.filled no matter how many pets you may have after.

    ReplyDelete