Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Virgo

 I love the stories and myths that correspond to the constellations in the sky.  Ben wrote a mini story to go along with each of the zodiac necklaces and I'll be posting them on a monthly basis with the current zodiac sign.




 Virgo

Astraea is somewhat unusual in her family, pure and just, while most others are famously driven by desire, careless, even cruel. The eternal maiden earned her pedestal in the sky out of love for one who could watch over all while looking down on none.

The Virgo Constellation Necklace was first drawn with pencil and paper and then carved out of wax and cast into sterling silver and brass.  Both necklaces are available in the shop.  

In astrology Virgos are born between August 22 and September 22 and are said to have great attention for detail and introverted. The Virgo constellation forms the image of a maiden.

The Leo zodiac story is written by Ben Perry.  

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    My web-site - wonder

    ReplyDelete